Contest winner drawn on December 23rd, 2009
10 Minute Lessons Twitter Contest
Win a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate!
It's easy to enter, here's all you really need to know...
1. Follow the Official 10 Minute Lessons Twitter Stream, 10ML_Twit (Click the link then "Follow". Non-Twitter users see details below.)
2. Tweet the following:
1 Tweet per day will be entered into the qualifying pool of participants.
RT @10ML_Twit - I hope I win a $10 Amazon Gift Card from the 10 Minute Lessons Twitter Contest! http://bit.ly/6t5Hpp
All the fine print stuff...
No Purchase Necessary
1. Eligibility. 10 Minute Lessons (referred to herein as "10ML") IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OVER THE AGE OF 18. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by 10ML in the format designated below. Employees of 10ML, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. There is no cost to enter or win. In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address associated with the entry.
2. Contest Period. The Contest shall commence on 11:59 AM Eastern Standard Time December 12, 2009 (the “Start Date”), and shall continue in duration until 11:59 AM Eastern Standard Time December 23, 2009 (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Deadline to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How to Enter. You must be a registered user of Twitter to participate in the Contest. If you are not a registered user of Twitter®, simply visit https://twitter.com/signup to register, which is free. Once you are a registered user of Twitter, you must become a follower of 10 Minute Lessons by visiting twitter.com/10ML_Twit and clicking "Follow." 10ML shall post the following message on its Twitter page upon the commencement of the Contest:
Follow & RT for a chance to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card from 10MinuteLessons.com Rules here: http://bit.ly/6t5Hpp
Qualified entrants will then be required to retweet the message prior to the Deadline to participate in the Contest. Responses can be no longer than 140 characters. Limit one (1) entry per person per day.
4. Drawing, Prizes and Odds.
- At the time of the deadline , 10ML shall randomly choose one (1) qualified entrant by random drawing from the pool of all qualified entrants received during the entire Contest period to be Winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The contest winner will be notified via Twitter.com’s "direct message" system with instructions for claiming their prize. The winner has fourty-eight (48) hours from the time of the direct message before the prize is forfeited and awarded to another entrant.
5. General Release. By entering the Contest, you release 10ML, participating sponsors and any of their respective employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
6. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners may be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed Affidavit of Eligibility, which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability.
7. Copyright Notice. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2009 10 Minute Lessons. All rights reserved. Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
8. Miscellaneous. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the United States. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest.
9. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of the Contest is 10 Minute Lessons.